Thursday 30 August 2012

Cincinnati....sunny - hot - highs today in 90's....

But I won't be here....flying to Denver in a couple of hours.  

The event last night at Joseph-Beth bookstore in Cincinnati was amazing...standing room only (lots of people you can't see off the sides of the photo). Loved meeting those of you who came out. Thank you.

Really liked Cincinnati - and, of course, the fabulous Joseph-Beth bookstore.

As I mentioned, am flying to Denver this morning - event at Tattered Cover at 7:30 tonight. Hope to see you there.

Hope you're enjoying THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY!  And please, keep spreading the word. I so appreciate it. See you soon.

3 comments:

lil Gluckstern said...

So good to see. Enjoying the our!

Terry L said...

Just received your new book from Amazon and learned I got a .34 cent discount for pre ordering. Now that's a bargain! Seriously, I'm really looking forward to starting the book over the rainy long weekend.

I should have driven over from Louisville for your signing in Cincy. I'd like to have met you, and rom the picture I like the ratio of ladies to men! We old dudes need those odds.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king so head